If you already have a Bcard:
- Choose one of the locked bikes.
- Press the silver button next to the front wheel.
- Touch your Bcard or Bfob to the square behind the silver button.
- Remove the bike when you see the green light flash.
If you're without a Bcard:
- Go to the Hi! page to sign up for Bcycle.
- Go to a Humana Fitness Center to pick up your Bcard.
- Follow the instructions above to unlock a Bcycle.
Where are the Humana Bcycle Stations?
Visit one of three downtown locations (PNC Plaza 5th and Main, Waterside building at Brook and Washington, or in front of Waterfront Plaza on Main Street) with your Bcard to check out a bike.